- Commit to attend a Dinner either Saturday, October 15 or Saturday, October 22.
- Those who attend will be asked by their host to bring a dish to share.
- On the evening of the dinner simply come and enjoy good food and friendly fellowship.
And for those of you who love hosting, there’s an extra opportunity. You can sign up to be a host and have Dinner with Friends at your house.
Hosts have a few extra responsibilities besides making their house ready for dinner:
- Hosts will be responsible for providing the main dish for their Dinner with Friends.
- Once hosts have been informed who will attend dinner at their house, they will call each of their guests to give them the following information – the time and address of where the dinner will take place, the food dish the guest might bring, and details about any allergies that may need to be taken into consideration.