As you may or may not be aware, a Spanish speaking congregation called ICCH meets on the First Pres campus every Sunday for worship in the chapel. Our congregation has hosted and partnered with ICCH for over a decade and our deep support of their ministry is a great way for us to steward the resources and opportunity God has entrusted to this community.
We need your help to make this day a success.
Here is how you can be a part of this special day:
- Come. Whatever your plans may have been for October 6, make it a point to be a part of worship at 9 or 10:30 that morning.
- Serve. Our two communities are assembling a joint team to host and serve the shared lunch in the gym.
- Bake Bread. We’d like to have a loaf of home-made bread on every table for the communion event in the gym.
- Translate. Are you a Spanish-speaker? We need your gifts on this day!
- Sing. Sign up to be a part of the integrated choir on Sunday morning October 6. There will be a rehearsal in the sanctuary at 11:40 on Sunday, September 29.
You can let your willingness to participate in any of the above be known by sending a note to Cathy in the church office.